Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

• Bio pallets vs zeolite

macci - - Fauna Marin Products

Beitrag

I always use zeolite. And iam setting a new tank and my lfs is telling me to go with biopallets what is your recommendation? And if i use bio pallets should i keep dosing the same product thar fm ricommand for zeolite method? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• RE:

Beitrag

Zitat von Fauna Marin GmbH: „HI Iodine Potassium and at the end also N + P controls the growth They are several possibiltes to increase it Is there a possibility that you made a Lab analysis or send me more informations about you tank ? rgds claude“ Ok i will make a lap test will send it to you this week Thanks. And happy new year Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Grow

Beitrag

I have redsea reefer 750. Iam truly happy with fauna marine salt and all zeolite method in colors but i see very few grow i. Corals. My parameters are Mag 1350 calcium 440 alk 7.2 and i have pacific sun hybried i give 8 hrs of t5 a day. And do 15% water change a week. This is my dossage Mon = amino Thu = rv Wend = color elements and amino Thue = min s and organics Fri= coral balance Sat = color elements and amino Sunday = min s and organics Should i change anything. Colors are very good but brow…

• New tank

Beitrag

Good morning I am setting 7 ft tank. Need some advice to work the best with fm salt and zeolite method. Its gonna be sps dominate tank Should i go hybried ( pacific sun) lights or radionste leds only ? And what should i use live rock or i can start with dry rock ? Thanks Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Cyano bacteria

Beitrag

Led with sunrise and sunset 10 hrs and tubes 8 hrs :)) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Cyano bacteria

Beitrag

my phos are down to 0.04 and i change the tubes aswell i syphone all y cyano. and still i have the proplem in the night when lights are off the cyano will go and come back when the lights will start rising again. any fm products i can use? regards marco

• Nitrates and phosphate

macci - - Fauna Marin Produkte

Beitrag

hello i am asking for some help i have 350 lts full sps tank. been running for 14 months. use zeolite method i have 350gr of zeolite in reactor and mixed it every day. i have some problems at past month my phos are ,10 and nitrates are 25 the past week i make ultra phos 0,04 but still no luck and also imake 80 ltrs water change but still nitrate are 25 and phos ,10:( i only have 3 anthias 1 pyramid butterfly and 1 fox face as bioload. any idea how can i reduce the nitrates please ? i also have 3…

• RE:

Beitrag

Zitat von Vinny@Fauna Marin: „Hello Marco, Please add Ultra Phos 0,04 to help lower your current PO4 levels. How old are the T5 bulbs? What is your tank's temperature in the morning and during your light schedule? Cyano can appear for several reasons beyond water quality. For example, if the tank temperature fluctuates on the warmer-end, it can appear. If bulbs are starting to get old, their spectrum may begin to shift and create an environment where it is easier for the cyano to grow.“ My temp …

• Cyano bacteria

Beitrag

As food i am feed 2 a day A little bit of mysis in evning and sometime fm flakes and sometimes fm soft spirulina and 1 q week lps grow and salt fm salt Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Cyano bacteria

Beitrag

I have 300 lts Iam doing Tues = RV Wed = color element 6 ml Thrus = min S 1.5 ml Fri = CB 1 and half spoon Sat = color 6ml Sun min s 1.5 ml X2 bactro balls changing evrey 2 weeks in filter socks I have 200 gr carbon changing evrey 4 weeks Also 325 gr of zeolite I am using pacific lights hybrid all led colors on 70% tubes i have 2 crystal blue 1 pink and white Yesterday i found my po4 0.08 should i starr using ultra phos 0.04m? Let me know what is the best thing i do yo get rid of this cyano plea…

• Cyano bacteria

Beitrag

hello i have a one year old 400 ltrs full of sps. this past month in some parts of the sand is turning red my nitrate are 5 and phos are ,06 i am using full fm zeolite method. there are any products that can help me with this proplem thanks regards marco