Fauna Marin Forum

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Korallensterben

Matze

27.2.21-19Uhr Livestream ICP Analysen verstehen

15% auf viele Produkte nur am 20.2.21

ICP analysis 914 please, help!

DerMicha

Recent Activities

• Matze -

Replied to the thread Korallensterben.

So, das Rätsel ist jetzt gelöst: meine Dichte lag bei ca. 1027 anstatt 1023. Warum? Meine Spindel hat falsch gemessen. Nach einigen Versuchenfrisches Wasser nach Rezept anzusetzten, habe ich bemerkt, dass ich 44g Salz /Liter brauche. Das konnte…
  • DerMicha -

Posted the thread 27.2.21-19Uhr Livestream ICP Analysen verstehen.

Thread
    Am 27.2.2021 kommt ein neuer Livestream. Es geht um das Thema ICP Analysen - verstehen. Unter anderem mit 3 aktuellen Becken,inkl ICP Analyse. Probleme analysieren und anschließender Fragerunde. Es können die ganze Zeit Fragen gestellt werden. Diese…
  • DerMicha -

Posted the thread 15% auf viele Produkte nur am 20.2.21.

Thread
  • DerMicha -

Replied to the thread ICP analysis 914 please, help!.

Hi. Can you please post a picture of the analysis? The link doesn't work. kH is not tested in any analysis. An ICP cannot do that.
  • erbse -

Yes I know what you mean, ( and i am under the impression that these tests will be added in the near future) . I know the other Labs do test it, but you dont get such a detailed report as with FM with what each value means and what influence it has. Your…
  • sofia.eidenqvist -

Erbse, thank you for answering. Although I find it very weird and upsetting if that is the case. In the display settings when looking at the lab results I choose the option “hide not measured values” and the salinity, density and alkalinity values…
  • DerMicha -

• erbse -

They dont test Kh and Salinity at the moment. That's why there is no value on your test.