Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Fm zeolite and red cyano

Robertsk - - Fauna Marin Products

Beitrag

Ok so i got nitrates to around 2, cyano appeared in other places aswell. Shall i do the opposite? Icrease rv, cb, skimming?

Beitrag

2x giessman aquablue 2x super purple 2x purple plus 2x coral plus

Beitrag

I am using ati sunpower t5 x80

Beitrag

Just a thought maybe i have to much nitrates but the cyano is consuming it? And last month i am cleaning the glass everyday green powderlike algae?

Beitrag

Hi, yes i will try to do that, i will also cut the reactor zeomatic to 3on 3off to increase no3 Here is a pic view Link drive.google.com/file/d/16V5i-…gJMaLR7/view?usp=drivesdk

Beitrag

I want to deal with red cyano. So it started on one rock and is slowly spreading. Maybe you have some input on how to solve it. Parameters: 630l tank with new t5bulbs 12h with full lights for 6h Kh 6.8 Ca 400 Mg 1380 No3 0.75 Po4 0.02 Dosing: 8bacto balls Rv 3rd of capsule Coral balance 2spoons 1ml of ultra min s the new one 10ml coral colors each 150g ultra carb l 600g zeostones in zeomatic reactor min flow and shaked for 3min every 2days. Hope you can help me.

• So i reduced - rv to 1/3 capsule - coral balance to 1 shallow spoon - ultramin s to 0.3 Still 0 nitrates and 0 phosphates And overfeeding tank heavily Should i cut the doses more or i was thinking of reducing zeo rocks to 500g instead of 630g or run reactor every 3h to increase nitrates or phosphates?

• What could happen if i run it at more flow? And i had a question about nitrates and phosphates. I was trying to increase nitrates and phosphates so i am feeding the tank 3 times per day. But still i have 0 nitrates and phosphates also at 0. Could i reduce ultra min S dosage? Currently: Ultra min S - 0.6ml/2days Coral balance - 1 spoon/4days Reef vitality - half capsule/4days Also today noticed whitish biofilm on glass so reduced ultraminS to 0.3. Could this be the result of increased flow trough…

• Will try to deal with it with emerald crab. Had a question on flow throug zeomatic reactor, i can not run it on minimum flow becaus the pump hole get stuck and there is no flo through the reactor. Will it harm the system if i run it eith 400l/h

• So all is well and really enjoy fm zeolight have fast grow and colors are awesome. That is not the only thing: i have a ongoing battle with dictyota algae. Any ideas on how to deal with it? Dosing as per 2 posts above. Prameters Nitrates/phosphates 0 Kh 6.5 Ca 425 Mg 1425

• New build with zeo light system

Beitrag

Thanks for the dosing schedule. Carb L only 150g ? I am using 320g From info from manual.

Beitrag

Thanks, i did feed a lot more, brown stuff got eaten by tang and dissapeared. Now i have some purple turfe algae and ptches of green hair algae on sand, probably from owerfeeding, but still 0 nitrates and 0 phosphates. Could you please advise on dosing fm products for zeolight?

• Zeo-lite and UV

Beitrag

Just curios why do you not recommend using uv?

Beitrag

i dont think those are dinos, it takes about 3days till this film grows back. I will try to get no3 higher, would you recomend fm amino or organic? And t5 i am running on 80% 11-18 Dimmed to 20% from 9-11 and 18-21

Beitrag

Hi, recently started my 160g peninsula tank. Equipment: Zeomatic 2 Double cone 160 skimmer 2xmp40 1xmp10 Ati sunpower 8x80 Dosing 630g fm zeolite 315g carbon 1ml ultraminS every 2 days 3ml Coral colors every 4 days Reef vitality half of capsule every 4 days Coral balance 1spoon every 4 days 6bacto balls Parameters Alk 8.4 Ca 400 Mg 1450 Nitrates 0 Po4 0.02 Corals are growing fast and becoming colorful only thing is algae on rocks and sand How could i manage that? Reduce bacto balls or add aminos…